Archive for April, 2009
Last week’s results were, at least for me, surprisingly clear. Nearly 3800 people voted (thanks!). 60% of you thought the trap was a boy, 20% thought it’s a girl and another 20% were not sure. The majority was right – he is a boy indeed. His name is Joseph McManners and he’s an English actor and singer. His music isn’t really my cup of tea but that’s the kind of music pedos faint over for sure I was sure he’s a girl when I saw him the first time too, by the way.
Enough small talk, let’s get to this week’s trap!
Peat Bog Soldiers is one of Europe’s best-known protest songs. It exists in countless European languages, became a Republican anthem during the Spanish Civil War; was a symbol of resistance during the Second World War; and is popular with the Peace movement today. What makes it perhaps so poignant is the knowledge that is was written, composed and first performed in a Nazi concentration camp by the prisoners themselves. I have an article about this on my personal blog where you’ll also find the English version of the song.
- Another 11-Year-Old commits suicide over anti-gay bullying
- LGBT groups say police are harassing gays in Ukraine
- Rightwing Polish politician angry at elephant’s gay tendencies
- Germany institutes internet censorship Infrastructure
- Nakedness: the new terrorism. At least for a bunch of power-tripping thugs.
- (Tasers are supposed to be used when the situation would otherwise call for lethal force!)
- FBI and states vastly expand DNA databases of people not convicted of a crime
- FBI Agents accused of spying on teen girls trying on prom dresses
- EU passes copyright term extension, rejects proposal to give the additional funds to artists
- Vice president Joe Biden promises a blank check to the entertainment cartel
- Pirate Bay lawyer calls for retrial, judge was a member of copyright protection organisations
Not dead yet!