Photo © Taylor Harmon Photography
Some good plans for the new year:
01. Educate yourself about online privacy.
02. Watch this Video and then go here and donate.
03. Be nice and jerk off with a friend
04. Swedes: Go to the fucking election! (please? :p)
05. Americans: become a member of the EFF.
06. Germans: become a member of the Foebud.
07. Follow me on Twitter? :p Or milkboys.
08. Download films like 2012 or Avatar if you need to see them…
09. and pay for good, smaller productions instead! (same for music)
10. Be proud!
Some plans we have for milkboys:
01. At least the board will get SSL, more sites may follow.
02. The beta test of our own social network will start soonish.
03. The MilkBay: We will start our own Torrent tracker.
04. I’m working on a mix of an image hoster & visual bookmarking site.
05. Something like MilkTube… the name says it all
06. Our own URL shortener will go live very soon.
You see, lots of work here so it will definitely be a busy year.
Disclaimer: These are general plans and I can’t promise that all projects will go live within 2010
IGet in contact with me if you wanna help. Photo found by Jay Marie.
Found at Boitful (ask them for the original source)
Ouch, he just lost his virginity to his skateboard.
That’s why mum always says “"No Skateboarding in the house, you’ll break something!"
Hedi Slimane & milkboys are wishing you a (vaguely creepy) Happy (Pagan :p) Holiday
with 16 year-old Royal Danish Ballet Theatre star, Oscar Nilsson. Merry Yule, everyone! :)
Dear Best Friend,
I know how empty & lonely you feel, I know about the pain in your chest that comes back every night, with every thought. I also know that I can’t do anything about it.
But I want you to know that this story will have a happy end! I know you and I know you deserve every bit of happiness that life has to give and that’s why it will work out eventually, whatever you may think right now, I know it better! He will be there some day and then all the waiting was worth the moment he takes your hand, I promise!
Until this you can tell me about your wishes & sorrows & the loneliness every day. And I will listen. And when it finally happens you can tell me about how happy you are every day! And I will listen and say:
See, I told you everything will be fine :)