Archive for July, 2011
Madeon is a 17 year-old lad from Nantes, France and he likes music. And because it’s pretty time consuming to listen to all of your favourite songs individually he decided to put 39 songs, worth 2,5 hours, into a single mash up of 3 minutes and 25 seconds. Here is a video of him doing it live:
Mom, Dad, there’s something we have to talk about. I’ve been wanting to tell you this for some time, and I want you to know that while I’m fully aware this might be difficult for you to hear, remember, I am still your son, and I love you very much: Mom, Dad, I’m gay, and so help me God, I am stronger than the both of you, and I won’t hesitate to beat you back to the Stone Age if you give me any shit about this.
I know this must be tough for you. I understand this isn’t how you expected your son to turn out, and I know you might be disappointed, but just remember that I go to the gym seven days a week and can bench-press 275 pounds easy. I take excellent care of my body, so while you can be upset, you better be careful and watch how you handle yourselves here, because if you so much as make a sarcastic remark or do anything to take advantage of how vulnerable I am right now, this will end ugly for the both of you.
Bottom line: I was born this way. It wasn’t a choice. It was, however, a choice to develop huge biceps like this, so take a good long look at them before you think of uttering a hurtful or bigoted remark.
Look, I’m not naïve. I know how you feel about homosexuality, because you’ve been very clear on that subject in the past. That’s why it took me so long to tell you. Dad, you’ve said some very hateful things, not considering for a second that I might be gay, and it hurt. Not nearly as much as it will hurt when I throw you across the room if you ever say any of those shitty things again, but it still stung.
- Federal officials: Californian school district failed to help gay teen
- Italian parliament rejects bill to protect queers from discrimination
- Tea Party leader declares anti-gay bullying “healthy peer pressure”
- Study reveals 25% of Massachusetts gay teenagers are homeless
- Ghana minister orders arrest of all gays in Western Region
- U.S. senator shames “Focus on the Family” witness in gay marriage hearing
- Trans character playable in Street Fighter x Tekken video game
- After instituting abstinence-only sex education, Texas has highest teen birth rate
- (Muslim) hate crime victim forgives, (Christian) governor executes anyway
- Teen boy takes British police to court for kettling him after peaceful protest
- South Korea enacts chemical castration law for convicted paedophiles
- Zimbabwe senator calls for mandatory Injection of drug to curb male desire
- Police arrests 20 teenagers in front of cinema for waiting for their parents
- Fox News commentator compares murdered Norway campers to Hitler Youth
- Dicks at EA launch Battlefield 3 at big LAN party but ban all girls from it