Yes, another Theme Day. This one is for photos of boys you can actually get to know if you sign up at the milkboard, our ever growing, vivid community :) Plus: You can post your pics there if you want to get on the blog too!
I already forgot how I met Koes a.k.a. Heartkore, I guess it was through his Tumblelog, but I’m sure glad I did. He’s not only truly open minded in a very refreshing way but also looking adorable (see photo above), making stunning artworks (see photos below) and in a band I will sign immediately if we ever decide to have a milkboys indi record label ;o) I’ve attached one of the songs from his band Fallen Angels but feel free to check out more of their music and Koes’ *cough* nude *cough* pictures at the milkboard.
- Germany builds the Internet Berlin Wall, censors internet and becomes European China
- Change we can believe in: Obama says banning gay marriage is good for the federal budget
- Gay hate murders at highest level since 1999 in the Unites States
- British cops stop and hassle thousands of people just to "balance racial statistics"
- UK cop: “War on terror means no pictures of police vans in disabled parking spots”
- Bundestag beschließt Internetzensur und Abschaffung der Gewaltenteilung mit Stimmen von SPD & CDU
- CDU kündigt derweil erneut an Zensur auch gegen Urheberrechtsverletzungen benutzen zu wollen
- Polizeiliche Kriminalstatistik 2008 veröffentlicht, wiederlegt Argumente für Internetzensur
- Bildungsministerin Schavan beweist mal wieder, dass sie den falschen Job hat
- CDUler mal wieder bei Steuerhinterziehung erwischt, echte Staatsdiener eben…
An incredible number of amazing stuff comes from Sweden… magazines, models, sex idols, pedo vampires & zombies, queer kids and The Pirate Bay of course. And the guys behind the latter are working on another gift to the world: IPREDator. Its naming is a none-too-subtle jab at Sweden’s recently-launched IPRED or Intellectual Property Rights Enforcement Directive, which allows copyright holders to identify individual file sharers. Therefore IPREDator counters this action by disguising your identity, just like any other virtual private network, although the key difference is that it doesn’t keep any records of your activity. No records means there’s nothing for law firms to go after, which is why it’s appealing to those living outside of Sweden’s new laws.
Not only file sharers will love this but also people who are getting nervous about new repressive laws regarding pictures of teenage boys. The service is currently in closed beta testing and the Pirates were kind enough to give me a beta key so I can tell you a bit more about it.
The sign up is pretty easy: You register an account, pay 149 Swedish Krona (about $ 19) for 3 months of anonymous surfing and you’re ready to go. Setting up the connection to their network is dead simple (they have instructions on their site). Once you’re connected through their service you will have a Swedish IP and can do whatever you want – everyone who tries to find out who you are will just see this IP which you share with thousands of other users and since no connection data are saved at the IPREDator servers no one can tell which user did what.
The speed is surprisingly good: I surf with about 4 Mbit here in Germany and even if I’m used to 32 Mbit with my normal connection that’s still a damn good speed to load some torrents or surf the web. It will be interesting to see if the speed stays at this level once the service opens up to everyone which should happen by the end of this month.
For his die hard fans, especially donri, strawberri & sidney. It’s ok to rape him in your mind ;o)
Thanks for this god of adolescence, Sweden! Thanks for the Milk Star 2008!
Have a great Day Everyone! Stay fabulous & rock on!