Periodical Political Post *117
- The Netherlands say queer asylum seekers from Iraq are welcome
- 73 people prosecuted in St. Petersburg under gay propaganda ban
- Attempts to keep gay history out of Californian schools fail again
- New mental health program takes aim at Australian queer folks
- Gay sitcom becomes internet surprise sensation in Vietnam
- [Warning: Mirror] Grindr crashed due to overuse by Olympic athletes?
- Facebook secretly intercepts, searches chats then tells the U.S. government
- U.S. net providers set to spy on people’s net access to help entertainment industry
- At least $21 trillion of wealth hidden from taxman by super rich business elite
- American Catholic churches, schools close after high-profile sex abuse scandals
- Inevitably the Colorado shooting leaving 12 dead is blamed on gays & liberals
- Some people think Justin Bieber could promote child porn (yeah, they’re crazy)
Comments are closed.