Periodical Political Post *63
- US school official tells gay teens to kill themselves
- Churches contribute to gay suicides, most Americans believe
- Gay youth activist in New York City commits suicide
- New gay student suicide adds to national tragedy
- Gay adoption ban in US-state Florida abolished by court
- Gays win landmark rights case at EU court against Russia
- US students claim to be homosexual in hope to get into Ivy League college
- More privacy headaches for Facebook: gay users outed to advertisers
- Glee changes Rocky Horror lyrics: Is “transsexual” a bad word?
- Idiotic school ‘no touch’ rule to end in Great Britain
- Every email, phone call and website visit to be stored in UK
- Anti-Porn laws confuse travellers at Australian airports
- Religious teen kills a boy for being an atheist. It’s not being treated as a hate crime
- Humiliate, strip, threaten: UK military interrogation manuals discovered
- City of New Orleans realises security cams are useless, wants to dump them
- No terror arrests at in 100,000 police counter-terror searches in UK
- I didn’t make that headline up Americans hate feeding poor children at school
- Time catches up with woman posing as teen boy to seduce underage girl
- US School settles laptop spying case to "protect taxpayers"
- Judge says family members of Guantanamo inmates tortured to death can’t be heard
- Is your private phone number on Facebook? Probably. And so are your friends’
- Sweden tops government ranking, US lags. Nordic countries also top in freedom index
- Popular Facebook apps found to be collecting & selling user info
Bad Cop, No Doughnut!
- Cops called to help stabbing victim, police helps by punching the victim
- Cops called to help stabbing victim, police helps by shooting victim’s son
- Cops enters home, shoots & kills man & his dog for no apparent reason
- Cops shoot student without cause, assault people who try to give CPR
- Judge bars release of video of cops beating man because it’s too inflammatory
- Teen in UK jailed because cops can’t crack his computer’s password
Comments are closed.