Posts tagged Palestine
- Same-sex marriage bill to be introduced in France this October
- Enough votes in New Zealand’s parliament for marriage equality
- Cables show U.S., Swedish pressure vs. Uganda kill-the-gays bill
- U.S. TV station bans gay family show for being “not family-friendly”
- Scarlett, a trans girl, wins big American Starcraft 2 tournament
- U.S. government has copies of most of your mails says whistleblower
- Former Israeli soldiers disclose routine mistreatment of Palestinian children
- Facebook saves your biometric data in other people’s photos, no opt-out
- Law in Arizona says women are pregnant 2 weeks before they have sex
- Study says BMI is massively understating the scope of American obesity
- Survey reveals poor mental health among queer population of Australia
- School district told to replace web filter censoring queer support sites
- Poll shows Italian voters from left & right want more pro-queer politics
- School sued for not letting kid wearing “Jesus is not a homophobe” shirt
- German football club bans homophobic fans for showing anti-gay banner
- American scientific study claims male dolphins are bisexual by default
- Government to monitor all calls, emails, texts and website visits in Great Britain
- Draconian U.S. ‘Privacy Invasion Bill’ worse than SOPA continues to gain support
- International Criminal Court says it cannot investigate alleged Israeli crimes in Gaza
- U.S. Supreme Court okays strip-searches for offences like eating in the subway
- High School students suspended after demanding ‘an education’ in protest
- People who routinely eat fast food are 51% more likely to suffer from depression
- Change we can believe in: Obama won’t look into Bush programs like domestic wiretapping or torture of prisoners.
- After Wikipedia: British Watchdogs adding the Internet Archive to child porn block list.
- Report about sexual solicitation of children in the internet calls online threats to children overblown.
- The state of Maine, USA passed a law that makes looking at a child too long a criminal sex offence.
- There’s a lot of media coverage about the war in Gaza so I decided to skip it here even if there’s a lot of shit going on.
- Regierung und Proivder beschließen Zensurlisten für Deutsche Internetuser.
- EU beschließt, dass Kinder ab 12 biometrischen Reisepass mit Fingerabdrücken haben müssen.
- Das Bundesjustizministerium will Filesharern mit Hilfe der Provider das Internet sperren.
- Arbeitsgericht stellt schwule Witwer gleich, diese haben jetzt Anspruch auf die betriebliche Altersvorsorge ihres Partners.
[important]Feel free to let us know if you stumbled upon something in the news that should be mentioned in a political post at milkboys! [/important]