- Croatia to vote on banning gay marriage next month
- UK gay teen killed himself after being bullied to death
- Harassing transgender minors, the lowest low
- Hate group used gay band’s song for anti-gay marriage ad
A parent who has forgotten their 17-year-old gay son’s birthday for the past three years is looking for advice on how their teen can ‘stop’ being gay. Check out the amazing response
- Ireland set to put marriage equality to a public vote
- Historic first: Babies in Germany can now have no gender
- Young gay man kills himself over homophobia in Italy
- American public still can’t accept that bisexuality exists
15-year-old Christian Adamek from the US-state of Alabama killed himself after facing expulsion and being put on the sex offender registry for a streaking prank at high school football game.
Just one week earlier, he had been arrested by cops after running naked across the field during a high school gridiron game on September 27. Under Alabama law, Christian faced being placed on the sex offenders register if found guilty of indecent exposure.
Video of his streaking was put on YouTube, attracting enthusiastic comments calling him a “legend” from his fellow students at Sparkman High, but has since been removed. School officials, who were furious over the incident, threatened the teen with expulsion and legal action for indecent exposure -- which under Alabama law would put him on the sex offender’s register.
- Teacher of murdered gay child sympathizes with his killer
- “Rape the gay away” pastor doesn’t have to go to prison
- Toronto Christian program tries to “heal” guys from being gay
- Trans student banned from US university for “concealing identity”
- Thailand’s parliament prepares to debate gay marriage bill
- Finns force their parliament to reconsider marriage equality
- 69-year-old stabbed to death in New York anti-gay attack
- Trans homecoming queen heartbroken by hateful backlash
Some people have noticed that the pace of posts coming in here slowed down a bit lately. That’s because I’m working on some minor problems with the backend of the server that were bugging me for quite a while now but they turned out to be more time-consuming to fix than expected.
I also started working on this one side-project again that was put aside for way too long due to real-life responsibilities. Anyway, while this might go on for a few more days there will still be at least one post per day.
Meanwhile enjoy this completely random, unrelated video a dear friend sent me last night. A word of warning though, it’s quite dark!
- 51% of Russians don’t want gay neighbour or work colleague
- Five anti-gay & anti-trans bills under consideration in Lithuania
- Pastor raped teen boys to help end their homosexual urges
- School fires second teacher this year for not being straight
- Russia drafts bill to remove children from gay parents
- An HIV prevention vaccine has aced its first clinical trials
- Australia get’s climate change denying, anti-gay-marriage PM
- “Kill the gays” US pastor charged with crimes against humanity
- Turkey becomes second Muslim country to protect sexual minorities
- Olympic committee says it will punish athletes who support LGBT rights
- Russia: Gay rights activist who staged protest may be charged as extremist
- Gay US Marine veteran who lost leg in Iraq booed by anti-LGBT crowd